Online Order and Delivery Terms and Conditions
1. About Us
The platform for delivery of orders made through www.iqos.com is run by Company for production and trade with tobacco products Philip Morris Tutunski Kombinat Prilep DOO Skopje, a company established under the laws of North Macedonia, having registered offices at Ss. Cyril and Methodius 7, 4th floor, Business Centre City Plaza, 1000 Skopje, North Macedonia (hereinafter: „PMTKP“).
2. What is the purpose of these Terms and Conditions?
- The purpose of the Online Order and Delivery Terms and Conditions, is to explain to you the basic rules and principles of ordering through our platform, as well as the legal relationship arising from them. The Online Order and Delivery Terms and Conditions deliberately omit detailed descriptions of questions that are self-explanatory. The conditions are in Macedonian and English. In case of disagreement, the Macedonian language version prevails.
- The online ordering and delivery platform is intended for orders with a delivery address on the territory of the Republic of Northern Macedonia.
- To avoid discrepancies, orders made through the online platform of PMTKP do not create a binding agreement between PMTKP and you. Delivery and sale of products are performed by Ekspanda DOO (hereinafter: Ekspanda), and all common rights and obligations will be determined between Ekspanda and you.
- Under these Terms and Conditions, you agree that authorized representatives of Ekspanda may contact you for matters regarding the delivery and sale of products.
3. Why do we need to know your age?
- Considering the fact that the products offered on our online ordering and delivery platform are electronic devices for the use of tobacco products without smoke, we must make sure that the products that are part of our platform, will not be sold and delivered to persons under the age of 18. Therefore, we request your verification of age when you visit our website, and we check the age during the registration process, just as the authorized representatives of Ekspanda do during the process of selling and delivering of the products.
- We will not sell or deliver our products to persons under the age of 18.
- The online ordering, sales and delivery platform is only available to registered users. We check the age during registration and / or through an authorized representative of Ekspanda during the process of sale and delivery, through the personal documents of the user (ID card, driver's license, passport); we do all this to be in accordance with the law.
- If you are under the age of 18 and register, your registration will be canceled as soon as we become aware of it.
4. How and where is the delivery made?
- You choose a product and place of delivery in the order section, where you can also find all the information about the products and their prices. The minimum order amount is 500 (five hundred) denars. The offer on the ordering platform is not binding, and is valid as long as it is in stock.
- By completing and sending the order form, you send an offer for the authorized representative of Ekspanda to contact you. Within 5 days the bid may be accepted in full or partly (by mutual agreement), or the bid may be rejected.
- By accepting the offer, the order with Ekspanda is confirmed. All other aspects will be regulated by existing legal regulations.
5. When do you become an owner of the ordered products?
- Ownership of the ordered products through the online ordering platform passes to you after the delivery of the product by the authorized representative of Ekspanda at your address, and after you pay the total price of the product, i.e. the price that was valid at the time of ordering.
- This means that you accept the risk of damaging the products after the products are delivered.